Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Another Good O' Monday


Not too much going on in the Ballew household. Jeremy was away all weekend on his annual hunting trip; so the babies, mom and I had a big relaxing weekend. We did get a chance to go out to Bobba's surprise birthday party. We had a great time and the babies enjoyed the new environment. Today for our playtime I decided to switch it up a little bit. I let the babies hold onto their texture balls (thanks Melly!) and they had a good time. I think Tyler is going to be a pitcher because he kept throwing (or dropping but whatever) it down. Carter wasn't quite sure about this big ball. He pretty much just let it sit on his tray or in his lap. Madison now she's gonna be an all-star, she held 
onto the ball the longest. I was sure at least one of them would get their mouth on the ball but it turns out no one was interested in tasting it. Hope everyone is having a happy Monday, we love you all!

1 comment:

mhb610 said...

Carter does seem a little perplexed, Tyler in control, and Madison with the look of " Do I really look fabulous holding this thing?" Love them all.
Bubba

Popular Posts