Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Months Old!!


I can't believe it has already been 6 months.  It seems like just yesterday we were leaving the NICU for the last time and driving home with our very special cargo.  Jeremy and I are so blessed to have three--beautiful, happy, healthy babies.  Thank you to everyone who has helped us through these first 6 exciting months.

The Ballew-Berries are at a very adorable stage, they seem to be noticing each other.  They are gaining more control everyday, I can hold something in front of them now and they'll grab it.  They're now rolling over on a daily basis.  Madison rolls over on her belly in her crib, she's learned the quickest way to get my attention is to roll over and scream (I can't help but to come fast)!  I love it when they stare at one another and start to smile; although I can't help but wonder if they are plotting something together.

We go for our 6-month appointment in the morning, so stay tuned for their newest measurements.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I miss my babies. I think I need some quality time with them like real soon.... You should make that happen for me, cause I'm prego and you're favorite sister!

Mel said...

They are too cute! Love you all!

Popular Posts