Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boys Being Boys

I just thought these two pictures were really funny.  Its like they just heard their Daddy yell "Kids!?!" Carter gets scared and points to Tyler while Tyler just sits there with this guilty perma-grin on his face.  Sweet little Madison knows she has Daddy wrapped around her little finger so she just sits there looking innocent.  I wonder which one of them did it...
  

Now Tyler no longer has that grin on his face because Carter tattled and Carter is saying, "Sucker!" because he talked his way out of trouble.  Again sweet little Madison is just caught in between these two crazy boys and all their shennanigans!  I bet Carter learned this from his Aunt Rebecca she always was the quiet, sneaky one.
Oh what have I gotten myself into?
 

No comments:

Popular Posts