Sunday, October 3, 2010

Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You!

Some of you have asked how I feed all three babies, and the answer is--an assembly line. First, I get all the bottles warming, (yes Amanda M. I still use hot water). Next, I go and find the loudest baby, any guesses on who this usually is? Then, I change his diaper and go get the next one and after I have all three changed I line them up on the couch or bed. I make sure I have all necessities; pacifiers, burp cloths, and bottles. Now we are ready and the babies are eagerly waiting to hear me pop the top!
This is the beginning of the feed, if they are close
enough I can hold all three bottles with one hand.
If not I put two in one hand and one in the other.

Whoever finishes first gets a pacifier and this time
Tyler was the big winner.  I sometimes wonder if they
know they aren't getting food anymore...

Sometimes we wait patiently, other times...

we are more demanding as we wait our turn!



No comments:

Popular Posts