Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bill Bates Pumkin Farm

 

Madison and Mommy
Tyler and Mommy
Carter and Mommy
We went to our first PAMOM outing as a family!  I really wanted some cute pictures of the kids with pumpkins so I asked Jeremy if we could drive to Celina (1 1/2 hour round trip) for the pumpkin farm, of course the good daddy said "yes".  We had a photographer all set up but Becca Lee's husband had been sick that week.  :(  But here you go Rebecca you can see all that you missed!  As soon as we got there I began to think, um yeah they are too young for this, but oh well let's get the pictures and scram!  The man at the gate gave us our cups of animal feed.  (We gave this away as soon as we got in the gates, Jeremy didn't want to feed animals.)  I have at least a year before they want to do stuff like that!  We found our first photo spot.  We strolled up the bus and began unloading.  Two families had time to hurry in before we got everyone ready.  Thankfully the second family offered to take pictures of us all.  After Jeremy took plenty of pictures with me with each child we put them back in the stroller. Now we are off to find our pumpkins. Jeremy is impossible to shop for pumpkins with; they all looked the same to me, but he had to make sure we got the perfect ones!  After finding the best two we took a few more shots.  As we were leaving we had  to get a few more pictures.  On the way out there was a steel horse, without thinking there was a chance I asked Jeremy to get on, he hesitated but before I knew it he was on top of it.  (I was gonna settle for him next to it but don't tell him!)  I snapped up a few shots and told him he would definitely be making it onto the blog.  Yes, you can click on the pictures and save them for your pleasure!  We jumped back in the car and made the long journey back home.  Our first pumpkin patch was a success!
The two best pumpkins in the patch.

The babies first picture with BEVO!

I am certain my husband loves me!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm bummed I had to miss all the fun. It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm not too sure why you only got two pumpkins but I'll go along with it, for now.....

Popular Posts