Friday, October 28, 2011

Bill Bates Pumpkin Patch

This year the Texas-OU game fell on a very busy weekend for the babies.  We had three events during the game.  I had to make a very big decision when my grandmother called and asked if Jeremy and I wanted tickets to the game.  I was very grateful for the opportunity to go but decided our busy family day of pumpkins and parties was more important this year (oh how priorities have changed)!  I did however let Jeremy have a guilt free trip to the game with his friend (mostly guilt free I suppose)!  

We had such an awesome time at the PAMOM trip to the pumpkin patch with Rebecca, Jemma, and Lolli-Pops!  As with all the other important dates we've had these past few months someone has to get sick...this time I had the pleasure :/ I went home and had my fever spike making me miss the rest of the fun festivities.  Lucky for me, Lolli was a trooper and took the kids to both birthday parties! 






Madison loves her animals!

Pops loves his John Deer!  


Picture Perfect

Pops and Madison



A family divided...good thing they LOVE each other!

Carter getting up close and personal with BEVO

The kids all picked a pumpkin to take home!

No comments:

Popular Posts