Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime Fun!

This will be our 13 and 14 month pictures!  Not much to say but that we are having a blast and this Texas heat is down right HOT!  We have been doing great and having lots of fun all summer long.  Unfortunately we have caught a couple stomach bugs this past month so have been somewhat contained in the house, keeping Mommy VERY busy with laundry and sterilizing after three sick kiddos.  I have to say that first time was bad, but as I thought it most definitely can always be worse!  One more thing I've learned is that those people who say, "Oh, it will get easier!" are LIARS!  My life has been getting busier by the week!  I'm afraid of them walking, but I'm QUICKLY preparing myself and the house because the time is coming soon!  

Here's a snapshot of the past couple months!


"Dress like a Cow" day at Chick-fil-a


One of our last rides in our infant car seats!  Sure seems like a tight fit to me!

She thinks she's cool in her big kid car seat!



Baby jail...such a hard life they live!


Now if she wasn't wearing that one of a kind shirt
I would swear this is not my kid!
Funny picture I think, she should love it later on in life!

Adorable!





Don't let this spoon in his hand full you,
he is still the king of messes!




And his true colors shine!


I heard screaming from the playroom, upon my arrival
I see Tyler stuck...what do I do?
Run and get my camera...
like any good mom would do, right?

We had a police car, a fire truck and ambulance show up to our block party....
Madison was the only one awake to come see all the excitement!

Reighyn and her baby!


Back floating with Daddy!

Hanging out with our friend Emerson!


Meeting some of Grandma's friends

A trip to the aquarium with lots of friends!!


This was Mikey the Monkey,
we got to go see him with some of the neighbors!

Amanda this bow is for you!

Our little friend Cage!



No comments:

Popular Posts