Monday, December 13, 2010

7 months and Counting!!

The babies will be seven months old on Wednesday and since I've slacked on my blogging duties these past two weeks I thought I would get the pictures out early for this month!  I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and enjoy the pictures!

This one turned out really good!

Just a cute picture of the tired babies.

Does this get you in the Christmas spirit?

Carter and close up of his new mohawk.

Eating takes a lot out of me too!

Madison and Carter having some sibling love.

We went outside to have our
reading time.  The babies loved watching
the leaves on the tree.

Carter's hair is growing quickly on top of his head.  It makes for the
perfect punk-rock hairdo!  Watch out Kingston!

First bite of green beans...

didn't go over so well. 
Madison is so trusting...

such a mean trick, Mommy! (I laughed so hard at these faces!)

Tyler wasn't impressed either

Pops always asks if more goes in their mouths or bibs;
I'd say this time the bib was definitely the winner!

Carter did eventually decide these weren't so bad.

Tyler and Madison (yes this picture is staged)

Our newest favorite form of transportation!
Choo Choo Wagon by Step2
Thanks--Grandma  

This boy will play with his feet ANYWHERE!

I'm going to have to teach him not to put his feet on the table!
(I was playing with different editing styles-this is the blurred edges.)

I think Tyler is done with photo time!




No comments:

Popular Posts